- Volume I, Part 1
- Paleoclimatology and Infrared Radiation Traps: Earth's Antediluvial Climate, John H. Fermor.
- Problems of Early Anatolian History, Part I, Marvin A. Luckerman.
- The Chronology of the Lake Kings of Egypt, Donovan A. Courville.
- Volume I, Part 2
- The Chronology of the Early Egyptian New Kingdom, Geoffrey Gammon.
- A Question of Logic, Lester J. Mitcham.
- The Danunians and the Velikovsky Revision, Marvin A. Luckerman.
- Volume II, Part 1
- A Comprehensive Theory of Aging, Gigantism and Longevity, Donald W. Patten.
- The 360 Day Year An Ambiguity Resolved, John H. Fermor.
- Volume II, Part 2
- Heracles and Velikovskian Catastrophism, Arie Dirkzwager.
- When Earth Was Not Yet Created: An Account of Sumerian Cosmogony, Zecharia Sitchin.
- A Different View on the Chronology of Hazor, Marvin A. Luckerman.
- Volume III, Part 1
- The End of Mitanni and Some Related Problems, Lester J. Mitcham.
- Pharaoh So and the Libyan Dynasty, Arie Dirkzwager.
- The Punctuation Marks of Geological History, Charles H. Hapgood.
- Volume III, Part 2
- Freud and Velikovsky, Part I, Bronson Feldman.
- Are the Peleset Philistines or Persians? Donovan A. Courville.
- Herodotus on Thutmoses III and Amenophis II, Arie Dirkzwager.
- Volume IV, Part 1
- Freud and Velikovsky, Part II, Bronson Feldman.
- Syria and Ugarit, Lester J. Mitcham.
- The Israelite Origins of Monotheism and the Prohibition of Killing, Gunnar Heinsohn.
- Volume IV, Part 2
- Hittites and Phrygians, Phillip Clapham.
- The Road to Iron: 8th and 7th Century Metallurgy and the Decline of Egyptian Power, Martin Sieff.
- Maturation of Newborn Female Rats under Elevated Levels of Carbon Dioxide. Donald W. Patten.
- Volume V, Part 1
- Ebla and Near East Chronology, Phillip Clapham.
- Meteorite Impacts of Geological Significance: A Human Perspective, Frank Dachille.
- Velikovskian Catastrophes in the Revelation of St. John, Arie Dirkzwager
- Volume V, Part 2
- Abraham to Hezekiah: An Archaeological Revision, Part I, Stan F. Vaninger.
- Assyria, Karduniash, Babylon: A Rational Chronology, Barry Page.
- Dirkzwager's Revision Questioned, Joshua Korbach.
- Volume VI, Part 1
- Abraham to Hezekiah: An Archaeological Revision, Part II, Stan F. Vaninger.
- The Founding of Rome, Alfred de Grazia.
- Hereditary Monarchy in Assyria and the Assyrian Kinglist, Herb A. Storck.
- Volume VI, Part 2
- The Hittite Raid, Herb A. Storck.
- The Scars of Mars, Part I, Donald W. Patten.
- The Synchronistic Chronicle - A Critique, Lester J. Mitcham.
- Volume VII, Part 1
- The Scars of Mars, Part II, Donald W. Patten.
- Nemesis - A New Idea as Old as the Bible? Zecharia Sitchin.
- Deportations in the Neo-Assyrian Empire, Reena Zeidman.
- Volume VII, Part 2
- The Chronology of Israel and Judah, Part I, D. Hickman.
- In Response to Mitcham's Critique, Donovan A. Courville
- Mitcham Replies, Lester J. Mitcham.
- Scarab in the Dust: Egypt in the Time of he TwentyFirst Dynasty, Martin Sieff.
- Volume VIII, Part 1
- The Chronology of Israel and Judah, Part II, D. Hickman.
- Arsu the Syrian, Michael S. Sanders.
- Pole-Shift, Richard W. Noone.
- Volume VIII Part 2
- In Search of the Exodus, Phillip Clapham.
- Megiddo, Michael S. Sanders.
- Evidence of the Prophets and Egypt, D. Hickman. A Maya
- Record of Two Thousand Years? Nancy K. Owen.
- Volume IX Part 1
- Velikovsky: Beyond Freud, Duane L. Voorhees.
- Cuchulain - Comet or Meteor? Dorothea Kenny.
- Gezer and the Mysterious Gates of Solomon, Michael S. Sanders.
- A Seven Year Famine in the Reign of King Djoser with Other Parallels between Imhotep and Joseph, Tom Chetwynd.
- Volume IX, Part 2
- The Israelite Exodus and the Volcanic Eruption of Them, William H. Stiebing, Jr.
- Jericho, Michael S. Sanders.
- The Origin and Decay of the Earth's Geomagnetic Field, Donald W. Patten.
- Volume X, Part 1
- New Archaeological Dates for the Israelite Conquest: Part I. Proposals for an Early Bronze III Conquest, William H. Stiebing, Jr.
- The Scars of Mars, Part II. The Flood of Mars - Circa 2500 B.C.? Donald W. Patten.
- Sardanapallus and Arbaces, Arie Dirkzwager
- Volume X, Part 2
- New Archaeological Dates for the Israelite Conquest: Part II. Proposals for an MBIIC Conquest, William H. Stiebing, Jr.
- The Venus versus Mars Controversy, or Which Planet Moved the Earth? Samuel R. Windsor.
- My Kingdom for a Horse . . . Tamara Futterman
- Volume XI, Part 1
- The Birth and Odyssey of Halley's Comet: From 2484 B.C. to the Present Time, Donald W. Patten and Samuel R. Windsor.
- Palestinian Archaeology and a Ramesses VI --Shishak Identification, Jeremy Goldberg.
- The Location of PuntlOphir, Part I, Nel Kluitman
- Volume XI, Part 2
- The Location of Punt/Ophir, Part II, Nel Kluitman
- Integration or Alienation: A Case Study of the Twelve Tribes, Reena Zeidman.
- Velikovsky and Tangun, Duane L. Voorhees.
- Volume XII, Part I
- Ice Cores and Common Sense, Part I, Sean Mewhinney.
- Observing the Moon on the Horizon during the Early Bronze Age, A.J. Hastie
- "And it Came to Pass, in the Days of Amraphel King of Shine'ar": Biblical Veracity and Non-biblical Chronology, Zecharia Sitchin.
- A Special Debate - The Mars-Earth Wars Theory, C. Leroy Ellenberger, Donald W. Patten, Ron Hatch.
- Volume XII, Part 2
- Ice Cores and Common Sense, Part II, Sean Mewhinney.
- The 1552 Exodus, KENNETH F DOIG.
- Genealogical Evidence for a Shortening of the Third Intermediate Period of Egypt, Jeremy Goldberg.
- Volume XIII, Part 1
- A Potential Historical Connection for the Death and Burial of Jacob in Genesis, William H. Shea.
- The Animal that Changed the Course of World History: The Mammoth, Vladimir Belousov.
- Catastrophic Theory of Mountain Uplifts (A Crustal Deformation Theory), Donald W. Patten and Samuel R. Windsor.
- Bouquets and Brickbats: A Reply to Martin Sieff, Dwardu Cardona.
- Volume XIII, Part 2
- The Prophecy in Paleontology, Milo Kearney.
- The Day The Sun Stood Still, RRobert H. Chappell, Jr.
- Joseph and Imhotep, John W. Hand.
- Assyro-Babylonian Chronology in the 620's B.C., Lester J. Mitcham.
- Ezra and Nehemiah in Recent Research, Herb A. Storck
- Volume XIV Part I
- Noah's Vessel, by Samuel R. Windsor
- Ancient Near Eastern History: To Revise or not to Revise? by Phillip Clapham
- Volume XIV Part II
- Sennacherib and Esarhaddon by James J. Schlecker; Cushan Rishathaim by William H. Shea and Response to Cardona by Martin Sieff
- Volume XV Part I
- New Proposals for a Downdating of the Egyptian New Kingdom (Part I) by Jeremy Goldberg,
- Volume XV Part I
- New Proposals for A Downdating Of the Egyptian New Kingdom (Part I) by Jeremy Goldberg
- Noah's Ark -- its Geometry by Samuel Windsor
- Rohl's Revised Egyptian Chronology Difficulties and an Alternative
- The Answer to Clapham's Question: Revise!
- Volume XV Part II
- New Proposals for A Downdating of the Egyptian new kingdom (Part II) by Jeremy Goldberg
- The Age of Moses by John W. Hand
- Proceedings of the First Seminar of Catastrophism and Ancient History (Held December 1982)
- The Albrecht/Glueck-Aharoni/Rothenberg Confrontation: Who was Right and Who was Wrong about What? Donovan A. Courville
- The Cyclic Nature of Ancient Catastrophes Donald W. Patten
- Hereditary Monarchy in Assyria and the Assyrian Kinglist Herb Storck
- Were the "Sumerians of the Third Millennium in Reality the Chaldeans of the First Millennium? (Gunnar Heinsohn and Christoph Marx
- Sidelights on Velikovsky's Ages in Chaos Bronson Feldman
- Ebla and Velikovsky, Marvin A. Luckerman
- The Albrech t/Glueck-Aharoni/Ro thenberg Confrontation: Who was Right and Who was Wrong about What? Donovan A. Courville
- Proceedings of the Second Seminar of Catastrophism and Ancient History (Held Dec 1983))
- The Oracle of Cadmus Martin Sieff
- The Problem of Adjusting the Date Limits of the Archaeological Ages to Meet Velikovsky's Revision Donovan A. Courville
- The Blind Pharaoh Bronson Feldman
- The Two Major Censuses in the Book of Numbers Donald W. Patten
- Were the "Sumerians of the Third Millennium" in Reality the Chaldeans of the First Millennium?--A RESPONSE Herb A. Storck
- Dating the Kings of Dynasties XXI, XXII, and XXIII Lester i. Mitcham
- A Brief Summary of the Evidence for a Gap in the Bible and Much Earlier Dates for Many of its Major Events Tom Chetwynd
- The Oracle of Cadmus Martin Sieff
- Proceedings of the Third Seminar of Catastrophism and Ancient History
- "Some New Factors Bearing upon the Date of the Exodus," by William H. Shea
- "The Egyptian Prince Moses," by CHARLES MCDOWELL
- "David as a Hab/'piru Leader," by LAURA GOLLOP
- "A New Interpretation of the Assyrlan King List," by Lester J. Mitcham
- "The Early Assyrian King List, the Genealogy of the Hammurapi Dynasty, and the "Greater Amorite" Tradition,"by Herb A. Storck
- "The Dating of Hammurabi," by D. HICKMAN
- "A Celtic Destruction Myth:Togail Bruidne Da Derga," by Dorothea Kenny
- "On the Survival of Velikovsky's Thesis in Ages in Chaos," by Donovan A. Courville